Friday, October 11, 2019

Good day for Coda and Judy

Coda and I both had good results from the doctor today. Coda had an abscess drained underneath her neck. It was gigantic like a goiter. The doctor said she might have had a bur or grass enter her neck. They cleaned her out and she is looking like the old Coda again. She even ate dinner when she got home from the vet. She hadn't eaten for three days.

The dog was a nervous wreck at the vet yesterday. Just like me when I get my labs taken. Happily my labs today were positive and my WBC went down a little. It was 19.88 today. We are hopeful this new pill is working. My next labs are on Monday.

Luckily for me, I did not have to have my neck shaved and come home with a giant hole under my chin.  Coda will be draining for the next couple of days. We are following her around with a blanket and a paper towel. We're hoping she doesn't decide to drip blood on our white couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment