Sunday, May 20, 2012

Relief Society Conference Music

We did two songs in Relief Society today as part of the visiting teaching conference. The prelude song was "Have I Done Any Good in the World Today." Helen played violin, I played cello, Alisa played guitar, and sang, and June sang. There was some controversy about whether that was a good song or not, but in the end it came turned out just great!

Then, we did a second number where I played the guitar on Our Savior's Love, and Barb and June sang soprano and Alisa and LuRayne sang alto. That turned out so nice, too. I had worked out the guitar part with my teacher, and practiced it so much that I even had it memorized. We had so many nice comments afterwards, which made us really happy! Four of us wore black and pink by coincidence. Helen and Barb didn't get the memo!

No comments:

Post a Comment