Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Huntsman and Hugo

Ed and I started the day yesterday back at Huntsman where I got 100 mg of a Rituximab infusion very slowly and without side effects (yet).

On a happy note, my WBC went down to 33k! That was just from the Ibrutinib pill I'm taking! On a sad note, I'm scheduled for another 100 mg of Ritiximab today and tomorrow and 200 on Thursday and 300 on Friday! I'm very dubious they could get 300 mg into my body on one day! We'll see!



In the afternoon we got to visit with Amanda and Hugo on Google Hangouts!

It was fun seeing him pull himself up to furniture and playing with his toys!

He also loved playing the piano with his mom!

He even likes playing with the cats!

If you have to be long distance grandparents, it is truly a blessing to be able to video chat with your grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment