Saturday, January 19, 2019

Basement and Back Yard

I finished organizing the basement and labeling the boxes! It is very satisfying knowing where to find things now!

I even finished putting clothes on 30-40 naked Barbie and Ken dolls! Mabel enjoyed playing with them with or without clothes!

Ed even put in some extra lights in the room so I can read the labels when I'm looking for something!

We watched Up with the girls Thursday night. They started out in very precarious seats, but came to Grandma and Grandpa for cuddles with the pack of mean dogs showed up!

Friday morning we blew up some balloons in honor of the movie. Happily, our house wasn't carried away to Paradise Falls!

Sadly, I got roped into playing Mario Cart during pajama party time. I am not only terrible at it, but I get motion sick and am miserable when I play!

I was glad when Brittany and John arrived Friday and joined us for game night! Brittany took my turn at the wheel in Mario Cart after we played a few board games!

Friday morning I took the kids sledding in the back yard! It was just their speed, and not to fast for me to keep up with them!

The snow was too deep for them to walk in, so I had to tow them uphill with a rope attached to the sled! It was a good workout for me! I was glad when Clementine got too cold and wanted to go inside!

Poor Ed got stuck snowplowing for the third time this week!

We went inside and warmed up and relaxed by the fire! Having fun is a lot of work!


No comments:

Post a Comment