Sunday, April 1, 2018

Pickleball and Playground

It was fun to see Mabel and Clementine after not having seen them for three weeks! Can you believe they've changed in such a short time? Mabel is getting so expressive with her sentence structure, and Clementine is taking a few tiny baby steps on her own!

We went over to Burgess Park Friday afternoon. Ed taught Brittany how to play pickleball (in the background) while I played with the on the playground with the girls. Mabel wanted to build a sand castle first. We weren't' very successful! She doesn't know you need water and a bucket!

It was fun to see Mabel going down all the slides by herself. She said "I'm not scared anymore!"


I had to keep a close eye on Clementine who loved to climb all the ladders and steps, but who is to small to go down the slides alone. I wedged myself in the tube with her a couple of times!

Afterwards I played a game of pickleball with Brittany and I lost! Ed must be a good teacher!

We had fun at Pinyon Rats band in the evening, then got up Saturday morning and dyed some Easter eggs.

Mabel also dyed the fingers on her right hand! She especially loved putting stickers on the eggs.

Clementine had a slight cold, but was cheerful and fun, nonetheless. Oh, to be young and not be bothered by the sensation of snot running down your face!






No comments:

Post a Comment