Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Viper Cometh




Labor Day was truly that for Amanda and Crystal! They spent the day washing windows at our very glassy house. Amanda was down to $5 in her checking account, a fact that might have contributed to her willingness to risk her life for a little extra money. Crystal, who also washed windows, became the ladder holder when Amanda did the second story windows. It made Ed and I a little nervous to see them swinging that ladder around all the glass, but the day ended with no major incident. I'm wondering if Amanda's legs are sore from all that ladder climbing yesterday. In the spirit of making it a real Labor day, I vacuumed, cleaned house and polished the wood on the stairs. Ed joined in working in the yard on weed control and trimming. It was a very satisfying day!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas music is wispfully beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures. You are more advanced than me. I don't know how to put a song on my blog. Very impressive and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete