Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day at the Movies

Amanda is on mission release, which means she is not required to follow mission rules while she is home. So, we decided to go to the movies and invited Miss Carol to join us. It was a great afternoon, not only because "The Help" is such a great movie, but because we had all read the book and could comment on that afterwards.

Miss Carol did great with just a cane (notice the horse head). She even climbed about 8 steps before we took our seats! She's come a long way since breaking her leg in three places in March!

1 comment:

  1. I read 'The Help" while I was on vacation. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I started focusing on how many times the author ended a sentence with a preposition. It really detracted from the story. You would have thought the publisher would have done a better editing job. I also finished the books from your book club. Okay if I bring them to you next month? The best book I read on vacation was Outliers by Malcom Gladwell.

    ReplyDelete