Thursday, April 10, 2014

Judy, Judy,...


Judy Krieger and I went on a genealogy field trip today to the Eldersburg Library! She introduced me to the miracle of inter-library loans. We found several books that we were able to request from other libraries. They will magically be sent here to Eldersburg where I can check them out and take them home to peruse. All of them are chock full of Baltimore marriage, death and birth records. Hopefully, we'll discover a lot of information about my family from them.

We also found one lonely book of marriage and deaths from the Baltimore Sun. Unfortunately, the dates were a little late, as my relatives were mostly gone from Baltimore by the mid-19th century, but I checked it out anyway and will take some time poring over it to see if I have any relatives in it at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment