Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday, Monday

Yesterday I thought I'd take pictures of a typical Monday in the life of Judy Bush.  I practiced the guitar and cello first thing in the morning. I also finished transcribing some songs for the Pearl Strings, as well as Whistling Prairie.

Then I went to my voice lesson where I worked on singing intervals and trying to get them in tune without the piano. I've really enjoyed the lessons and feel they have a positive effect on my listening as I play other instruments.

I also have German on Mondays. I tutor a friend in the morning, and in the afternoon I go to McDaniel's college. I look like a real student, don't you think? I love my class and have learned so much in it!

I stole a little time to finish up Georgette Heyer's book, These Old Shades. It was a good one.

In the late afternoon Suzanne and I took the dogs for a walk on the fire road. We're having to squeeze our walks in at odd times, 7:30 a.m. 1:30 p.m., or 4:30 p.m. Whenever it is, Coda and Harper are thrilled and ready to go!

Ed got home at 9 p.m., just in time to watch a little Pride and Prejudice with me before bed. And that was Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment