Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sister Sewing Circle

Annette, Barbara and I had our first Sisters Sewing Circle Friday. Annette and Barbara are both quilters, so decided to get together to quilt once a month. They let me tag along and do odd jobs.

I worked on my quiet book and the banner for mom's 90th birthday parade. Annette asked Barbara to work on the elastic in her jacket, and she and Barbara both completed some quilt squares.

Barbara had made some scrumptious curry chicken sandwiches with a mandarin and beet salad!

It was fun seeing what tools Barbara uses as she's crafting! I ordered a new light table just like hers! Next month we'll work at Annette's house and see what new things we discover!

We're planning on April 6th in case Joan and Verlene want to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment