Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Happy Real Birthday Ed and Ken!

Ken and Ed have a lot in common, but one of the most interesting things is that they share a birthday! Not the same year, but close enough! So Laurie and I planned a little outing for them on their real birthday yesterday!

We took a bike ride on the Murdock Trail together! It was Ed and my introduction to the trail, so it was nice going with friends that were old hands at it!

We picked a nice picnic spot after about 6 1/2 miles, where we enjoyed a really great meal prepared by Laurie and me!

The trail is paved and wide, and basically flat the whole way! I was happy that we got back before I got saddle sore! My rear end needs easing in to bike riding!

Everything turned out great, except it was hard keeping the candles lit! The breeze kept blowing them out before the birthday boys could make a wish!




No comments:

Post a Comment