Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dinner and a Basketball Game

We went to the University of Utah basketball game last night with my sisters and brothers-in-law! One of the perks of having cancer was getting free tickets from some of the players when they visited Huntsman last month! They were playing Florida A&M and won handily. And to top it all off, we got free glow sticks!

We also enjoyed dinner at the Dodo Restaurant before the show. We even got to sit right under the bird! This was a restaurant recommended by my brother, Jon, who lives in Sugar House. He did not steer us wrong! It was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Judy, I am so glad you are feeling well enough to enjoy all your December activities. I am sure you are anticipating the results of your bone marrow biopsy and the future treatment decisions when necessary. I wish for you the best outcome and continued strength and health. Happy Holidays and a Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete