Saturday, February 16, 2019

Getting out of the House


I asked Ed to take me to lunch yesterday, thinking if I pretended to feel better it would be so! After a week in bed, it felt good to see the outside world! I still have a cold, but it is finally starting to break up!

We enjoyed the turkey French dip sandwiches at the Ridge Restaurant in Suncrest. We also enjoyed the piles of snow in the parking lot! It felt like we were eating at a ski resort! 

Have you ever wondered how many episodes of Criminal Minds you could watch in three days? Well the answer is 19! Ed, who is also sick, probably watched an equal number of Star Trek, Voyagers. His programming was a lot less disturbing, but equally mind numbing! We were both ruing not having gotten our flu shots this year!

1 comment:

  1. Today was my first day out after a week of the flu just to get a Burger King Whopper Jr. Felt good and tasted great. Ditto, no flu shot this year either. Top of the list next year.

    ReplyDelete