Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Hair and blood labs

I'm impressed with my beautiful new hair! I love running my fingers through it. It is also nice now that it's winter to have a little protection from the cold.

It is funny to see how swirly the top is. No wonder my hair never laid right. I think I'm a hurricane of cowlicks on top! The sides are very straight!

My labs yesterday were great. My WBC was down to 6.77 and platelets were up to 25. Both good numbers. The expensive drug I'm on seems to be working. I called the drug company, Pfizer, to see if we could get a discount on it. They don't give any assistance on anyone whose income is over 84K per year. That is pretty interesting, as the drug is $13,500 per month. Hopefully, in another month or two I'll be in remission and can get my stem cell transplant!

No comments:

Post a Comment