Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visiting Teaching Brunch


I got back from Baltimore Sunday night, just in time to host our annual visiting teaching brunch Monday morning at my house. We're been doing it for about 6 years. Linda Bealer and I invite the people we visit teach, as does Jannet Downs. We extend that to another few people to make a nice group of about 10, which fits perfectly at my table. We missed Coreen Engstrom, who is in Germany this year with her family. It was nice to have a few new people with us, as well. It was very nostalgic for me. I'll miss the good friends and wonderful people of the Broomfield Third Ward. I'm grateful that I'll still have visiting teaching in Baltimore, and that it will provide me with the opportunity to make new friends.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about the visiting teaching brunch I would be missing.... I almost didn't move to Germany for that reason! :-)
    Glad to see you had a great time together!!!

    ReplyDelete