Monday, October 16, 2017

Brittany Birthday Dinner

We celebrated Brittany's birthday last night again! Mabel got to help her blow out the candles on her pumpkin cupcakes.

I made them from a double-sided silicon mold I bought at Michael's, and thought they turned out pretty nice!

The Nuttalls joined us for a light soup dinner, as did a giant plastic spider and a squeaky rat!

Clementine was in a really fun mood! It didn't take much to make her laugh!

Then we had a pajama movie party with snacks, one of Brittany's favorite things to do!

Before we put the kids to bed we watched an episode of the Great British Baking Show. It makes me happy to know that I'm not the only one that either burns or undercooks things!

We finished up with The Woman in Black, a horror movie with Daniel Ratcliffe. It was just the right amount of scary, and we all enjoyed it! I even stayed awake till the very end!

No comments:

Post a Comment