Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Window Washing in Salem

What a beautiful day to be outside! We went down to Salem to help my mom wash her windows today!

The hard part was getting the screens out! Thank you Ed, for doing that!

I realize I am a terrible window washer. Every time I think I'm done I look at it from a different angle and find a big streak! It wouldn't be so bad, but mom's eyesight is still really good, and I don't want her to think ill of me when we're done!

Mom also joined in the fun, washing the sills and cleaning out the gutters!

We worked up an appetite, and went out to lunch at the Emerald Isle, a new (and very delicious) restaurant in town! We enjoyed hearing about Mom's adventures in Israel and Egypt in 1981. Ed and I and Crystal have booked a trip there next March, so we're trying to learn more about what we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment