Monday, November 27, 2017

On the Road Again

We drove 11 hours today from Iowa City to Denver. Crystal and I each took a turn driving, so Ed only had to do 7 hours behind the wheel! He decided the back seat was nearly as roomy as advertised by me!

I was amazed that even sharing my space with the guitarron, I still had plenty of room to stretch out when it was my turn to relax in the back!

We enjoyed dinner at Crystal's house. It was fun enjoying the tree she had decorated before we left!

Verlene came over after spending the afternoon at a craft fair. She had made the cutest desktop and matchbook calendars! It is so fun hearing about the many artistic projects she is involved in! We also compared Weight Watchers notes! She's lost over 50 pounds in 7 months and is doing great!

Can't wait till tomorrow when we get to spend another entire day in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment