Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodbye Trees!

So, I was paying bills in the study yesterday. You'd think Iwould have heard a bulldozer toppling 3 gigantic trees. Not so! In the back of the house it's pretty quiet. I was surprised to find they're starting on our new road. We're going to be living in a construction zone for a while again. yesterday I had only one truck and one earth mover.
Things have changed today. We have a REAL party going on now! We're going to have almost as much fun as Ed Melzer did, when he got to watch them build the high school next door!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to ask you, do you live on Tally Ho or Oakland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tally Ho has my vote. I hope the noise doesn't get to you, it could be a fun adventure:)

    ReplyDelete