Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Our Easter tulips made it feel like a special day. We watched conference on TV and then wandered aimlessly around the yard. It's a big yard, and allows for a lot of aimlessness. We missed having Amanda over to watch conference with us. We were a little discombobulated, having to watch conference at noon and 4 p.m. It's just not right! We took the pie pan back to the neighbors this afternoon. They showed us the stage setting they're creating for the high school musical--High School Musical Two. It looked very cool. It could be fun to go see it. Maybe I should watch the movie first!

I dusted off the banjo and played a little this afternoon. I was happy I still haven't lost the magic!

2 comments:

  1. love the tulip, spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulips are beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed conference. We enjoyed it, but a bit delayed....

    ReplyDelete