Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Brady Family Christmas Music Extravaganza

Yesterday we had my siblings and their families come over for our 2nd annual music evening! We also celebrated my birthday with a beautiful cake Brittany made for me! Everyone brought food and we ate before the music began!
The Pinyon Rats kicked the program off with Go Tell it on the Mountain (the Simon and Garfunkle version)!

Then the Stevens family sang Silent Night, followed by an excerpt from Hamilton, in which Isaac sang and played the piano at the same time!

My brother Jon, and his family did a very fun song about hot cocoa that we had never heard before!

Then, Caleb amazed us with some magic tricks. His sister, Amelia assisted him!

In honor of my birthday, Ed sang the Beatles' song When I'm 64! I have to admit, I loved it!

My nephew, Joe and my sister Joan played a sax and piano number called Take 5!

After which, they sang an original song on the inadvisability of working too hard!


Whistling Prairie finished up with a new version of Here We Come A-Wassailing that we're really enjoying!

If you want to see the videos, I uploaded them to my YouTube channel! We have Mabel dancing on our first number, and melting down on our final number! John does a great job of playing the guitar and comforting her!

Here is a link to the WhistlingPrairie YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO6KYprY32a7vz4bOR9RGgg




No comments:

Post a Comment