Monday, January 22, 2018

Warm before the Storm

Friday Ed and I enjoyed getting out early before the snow started to get our walk in. It has been so dry that we have been looking forward to a little snow!

My visiting teachers took me out to lunch for my birthday. The Olive Garden treated us to zeppoles, which are little scones you can dip in chocolate and raspberry sauce! How did I not know about these? I can't wait till my next birthday to try them out again!

Then it snowed! The view from my study window was beautiful. We ended up with about 5 inches.We have a long way to go to make up for the dry, warm winter!

It snowed just enough for Brittany and John to cancel their plans to go to Salt Lake Saturday night. We were lucky to have them stay over and play music with us. We also had some great cuddle time with the girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment