Sunday, January 6, 2019

Movie Day

Ed and I were happy I didn't have to go to Huntsman Friday to get the rest of my infusion. That freed up a whole day for us, so we decided to go to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to see the changes to the temple ceremony. There were a lot of other people who had the same idea, and the temple was full! We arrived at 9:30 a.m. and didn't get to go through a session till 10:30! We had a little extra time to do some baptisms before the endowments! The changes were great, allowing for more gender equality for women.

On Saturday we watched Inside Out with Brittany, John and the girls. I'm happy to report that I didn't sleep through the movies on either Friday or Saturday!


Grandpa had some fun showing off Coda's tricks to Mabel!


Crystal got a dog this weekend, and we're excited for her!  Her as-yet-unnamed dog looks a lot like a short-haired Coda! We can't wait to meet him!


No comments:

Post a Comment