Friday, January 11, 2019

Spring Cleaning

Why does January make me feel like organizing my house? Maybe it is because after storing the Christmas decorations we just can't stop? So, I talked Ed into moving the organ out of my study! It took up so much space that I really wanted to find a new home for it! After we moved the organ out, I got two new chairs and a nice little table from Costco to create a little sitting area for my visitors (mostly Ed).

Happily, we found a nice moving service that came the next day to move the organ. Ed had to clean the driveway with the leftover snow to facilitate the move!

We were super happy the organ fit in the basement rec room. We switched the couch and the loveseat, which enabled us to pull the couch forward and create extra space behind it. You can just see the organ on the right behind the light!

While we were at Costco we picked up this very cool game table that we had our eye on last year. We passed up on it before, as we had no space for it, but with the new arrangement, there was magically more space in the back of the room!

And, lastly we finally found the perfect table for our back hallway (also at Costo)! It feels like we have a brand new house! After Ed finishes building the new shelves in my study closet it will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment