Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween, Phantom and Platelets

We had a nice, but cold Halloween with 44 trick-or-treaters. Ed saved the last box of Twinkies for himself, and has been working his way through them the past few days.

We went to Phantom at the Hale Centre Theater on Saturday with Barbara and Lacy (who subbed for Kent, who wasn't feeling well). It was a great production, with fabulous singers. I didn't realize it was not the version by Andrew Lloyd Webber. It was really well done, but there was a part of me that missed the more familiar songs from the other version. The plot was slightly different, too, which also made it interesting.

We got new blood results today. My platelets finally jumped up to 22! I was pretty happy. WBC stable at 13.02. I'm feeling great, and am enjoying getting out. We're starting to think maybe we could sneak in one more Christmas CD this year, If I don't get into transplant by then, that would be a great consolation prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment