Monday, November 25, 2019

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

We had a warm-up for Thanksgiving yesterday. Because Crystal was here we invited the whole family for dinner. With a sister, Barbara in town, as well as a brother, Jon we ended up with 20 people!
We had two tables--one for grandparents, grandchildren and Jon and Sara, whose oldest child is only 15.

The second table was cousins and spouses. They enjoyed being kid free for an hour!

Mabel loved it all because she got to sit between me and Calvin!

We had some great food and packed on a few pounds. We're going to do it all again on Thursday when Ed and I will join his brother's family in Tucson. The doc gave us a week off. My WBC today was down a little to 9.37 and platelets were steady at a low 12. My absolute neutrophils were o.3, which means I'm susceptible to illness. I'll be washing my hands a lot between stuffing my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment