Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Meet the Team

We had a whole team working with us today. Drs. Mato (May-Toe)  and Rocker (a fellow) are running the show, with a host of thousands helping them. Today they took 16 vials of blood, did three CT scans, and an EKG. And last, but not least, a bone marrow biopsy. They used the same "owee" technique that Huntsman employs. Tentative plan is to come out once a week starting next Thursday. Later we would transition to once a month. It is a daily pill. That is if we get into the study. If not I'll be posting more crying pictures.

My legs and back are killing me today, so I had Ed push me around in one of their fancy wheel chairs. Judy Hopps, my lucky bunny, made the trip.

Tomorrow we return home. I hope my knees and back are up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment