Tuesday, February 11, 2020

New York, Here we Come!

We're going to New York again tomorrow to start the clinical trial. We super happy to have that opportunity. We have a lot to do today.

I need oxygen, but don't know how to work the tank yet. I need 3 tanks: A home tank, a portable tank, and an airplane compatible tank.

I need labs today, and will need an infusion if my hemoglobin is too low. I had to have two units of it yesterday. It takes about 2 hours per unit to get it in my body.

Ed has a thing in his mouth and is at the doc this morning. He is afraid he has oral cancer and nobody will take care of me if he dies. I think it is unlikely, but we'll find out soon.

My back hurts again today! I'm filled up on oxy and tramadol, but it doesn't seem to be working today.We'll pick up an oral Dilaudid pain pill today when we drop by for labs. Hopefully, that will get us to New York!

Nothing ever runs smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Praying things will go well. Have a smooth trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss you, Judy and also your blog and your music.

    ReplyDelete