Monday, December 12, 2011

Pearl Strings First Gig

Saturday was the Pearl Strings' first gig! We did Blue Grass, White Snow and Peace, Peace (with Silent Night). It was very fun, and went well overall. I'd post the nice video Ed took, but it is a little distracting to watch as there are two kids twirling and dancing in front of the camera the entire time. I'm a little ashamed that watching it makes me want to reach into the video and yank them out! Watching the video is not good for my blood pressure!
Ward parties are fun, but not always reverent.

In this picture we're backing up Ella on her solo of Santa Claus is Coming to town! Amanda also sang Gesu Bambino. Helen got a real workout on the violin and viola. She played with Amanda as well as playing solos on both of the Pearl Strings songs! We have our big gig at Fairhaven Thursday. I hope to get a cleaner video of that if we can keep the old people in their seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment