Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Goodbye Friends!

The Nortons left yesterday. They took their trailer and their cute little dog and drove off into the sunset. We'll miss them. It felt like having family here visiting.

Renee even got up at 7:30 a.m. yesterday to help me feed the horses. She wasn't a bit afraid of them. I think she'd work out fine as a ranch hand.

Of course, we couldn't have had more beautiful weather for it. It actually got downright hot! It felt good after such a cold spring!

In the afternoon Lorry came over and we made napkin holders with alcohol inks. It was fun stamping and talking. It was something I had volunteered to do at our Relief Society Service auction last month. I was sad to find out that, just as I was getting to know Lorrry better, she is moving to Pennsylvania! Bummer! Oh, well, goodbye old and new friends!

1 comment: