Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Not Bath, but It Will Have to Do

We were hoping to meet my brother David and his family in Bath, NC, this weekend. But, Amanda is playing the harp for a wedding and has to stay in Baltimore on Saturday, so we settled for meeting David for lunch at BWI airport. Amanda (seen in the mirror) took our picture because I thought David and I had matching shirts. But, through the miracle of photography, his looks gray in the picture instead of blue like mine. David updated us on some family stories, which I can't write here, as much as I'd like to. Our lives are not as much of an open book as one would like to believe!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason you two swapping stories makes me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those shirts do not seem to match from here:)

    ReplyDelete