Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Downs in Town

Jim and Jannet stopped by to see us Sunday. They are in DC for a business meeting, but came a day early to spend some time with us! They went to church with us came to our house afterwards. We caught up on all the news from Broomfield, but I have to say with all their exotic cruises they barely have time to stay on top of local news!

We had a great visit on all manner of topics. We ran out of time before we ran out of things to talk about.

I tried out a new recipe for Zuppe Toscana, an Olive Garden specialty. Happily for all of us, it turned out great! If you want to try it out, here's a link: http://www.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-copycat-zuppa-toscana-38298!



2 comments:

  1. I am totally going to make this tonight. Zuppa toscana is my favoritel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Downs! Glad they made it down to visit! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete