Thursday, July 3, 2014

Biking in Patapsco State Park

Ed and I took our bikes out again today. We decided to avoid weather problems (a predicted afternoon storm) and bike a little closer to home, in the Avalon area of Patapsco State Park. They had a lovely trail over a Swinging Bridge, and along the river. We were really enjoying it, till I realized I had a flat tire. Ed said maybe we shouldn't have decided to take up biking!

I said we were lucky the salesmen sold us all the tools to fix it! We found a nice picnic table to work at, and used my cell phone to go to Youtube, where a very nice girl explained to us the easiest way to change a tire. Voilá! In no time at all we (Ed) had a new inner tube on the bike and were back in business! We really liked the CO2 pack to blow up the tire! That was a real improvement on pumping! Round trip: an easy 9.38 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment