Sunday, November 6, 2016

Native American Banquet at UVU

My sister Barbara brought me to dinner for my broken arm. I hadn't seen her since I broke it, and since she wanted to do something nice for me, she took me to a buffalo dinner fundraiser for the native American students at Utah Valley University.

It was fun to sit and visit with Jenna, my nephew's wife during dinner.

Mason was part of the entertainment, but joined us after his first set was over. It's nice they live in Provo now. We're hoping to get to know them better.

They had a keynote speaker, a flute player and a story teller. We were hoping for a full blown powwow, but we'll have to come back in February for that!

I contributed to the cause by bidding and winning a pair of baby moccasins at the silent auction! If the shoe fits, Mabel will be the lucky recipient! If she had any hair she could put the matching barrette in it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment