Sunday, October 27, 2019

Murdock trail and Herb Garden

Ed and I took our bikes out three times last week. We give them an A+. You must pedal them, including when you want the electric boost, but pedaling is much easier uphill. We tried not to you the assist too much, as we wanted exercise, but it was a great way to catch up with Ed when I needed to, as well as a great way to come out of a tunnel and get up the hill!

On Tuesday we biked 14 miles up and back on the Murdock trail, starting at Lone Peak High School and turning around just short of the I-15 freeway entrance.

In the evening I went to Relief Society at the Butterfield barn, where we made herb gardens. I still had a very tall basil that has lasted me over a year, but we added some chives, rosemary and a little more basil. I haven't had good luck with anything but basil in the past. Let's see if this time is magic!



No comments:

Post a Comment