Friday, October 4, 2019

Box Elder Neighborhood Party

On Monday evening we had a neighborhood party for the Box Elder people. We are gaining a few new members, as the development south of us now has a couple of occupied houses. It was nice meeting them. The Maxfields have the perfect home to host the party, complete with a giant firepit to gather around.

If it had been warmer we might have enjoyed running through their splash pad before it got dark!

Brittany made some peach cobber for us to take to the party, even though she didn't get to go! As you can see, there were no leftovers. That meant two things: 1) it was a hit and 2) Ed and I did not get to take anything home with us. That is probably good, since I have gained 20 pounds to get ready for my BMT. I think I think that is enough, and I need to stop gaining! Especially since there is no BMT in sight right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment