Sunday, October 20, 2019

New Electric Bikes

We've been eyeing electric bikes for a couple of years now. Up till now we had been waiting for my cancer treatments to be done to buy them.

I've been feeling good lately, and on Saturday we decided to get ourselves new e-bikes as an early anniversary present. (one month early). Hopefully, we can work in a few rides before winter sets in.

We got Vado 3.0 bikes by Specialized. They have three levels of assist. When you put them on the highest level you don't even know you're pedaling uphill. It is pretty amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Gulp. Nice bikes. Thought they were expensive until I remembered that Bobs recumbent cost $4000 17 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. ancheer fat tire electric bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. VTUVIA SN100 is willing to be your best electric bikes brand.

    ReplyDelete