Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Master Bath After and Before

The original master bath was big enough, but didn't have a makeup desk for me. Ed humored me and let me re-do the fireplace and counter tops while we were adding the new desk.

The new countertops and fireplace are of rainforest colored marble.

We had the granite people cut holes in the granite for my hair dryer and curling iron. It's like having a beauty salon right in your own bathroom.
I painted the fireplace area maroon. (Again, Ed followed with the touch-up paint.) Then, we topped it off with a TV over the fireplace. Now, I can catch the news from the tub in the morning. That's living!

Ed is happy with his shower as it originally came. It's big enough for a party inside! Below is a picture of the bathroom when we moved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment