Saturday, November 6, 2010

Can Dogs Get Carsick?


Have you ever asked yourself the question, "Can dogs get carsick?" I have! Now I know from first hand experience that the answer is yes! We took Coda along to drop Ed off at the airport this afternoon. On the way back Coda sat by herself in the back seat of the car. The windy road through Patapsco State park can be hard on humans in the back seat. When I heard Coda munching away on something I turned to see what she was eating. It was reruns of breakfast! Poor Coda! Poor Judy! Here she is s back home getting a breath of fresh air while Mommy cleans the car out!

1 comment:

  1. I took Brandy to the dog park yesterday and there was a dog there that looked just like Coda. I wish I had a picture, but I left the camera in the car.

    ReplyDelete