Friday, February 1, 2013

Cool Kuhl House

Ed's friends Jim and Jennifer invited us to dinner last night in their remodeled warehouse in downtown Baltimore. It was amazing to see the things they had done with the empty shell they purchased eight years ago. They had lots of staircases, and even an elevator. They have a nice interior courtyard with parking for four cars. Everything one could want right in the middle of the City!

It was fun having a warm dinner by the fire. The menu--crabcakes, butternut squash risotto and bacon spinach salad, was the perfect Baltimore touch!

I was sad I didn't have my camera with me. The cell phone didn't do the place justice, but if you'd like to see pictures on the net, click on this link for a better view: http://www.buildingmoxie.com/2010/06/architect-optional-rookie-remodelers-flip-5-baltimore-warehouses/.

They had done such a great job decorating their home. It made me wish I had lots of giant walls so I could go shopping for fabulous artwork, too!


1 comment: