Sunday, February 3, 2013

I"ve Got the Slippery Driveway Blues

Now we know why they cancel school when it even looks like snow here in Maryland. Coming home from the store last night it was snowing just enough to put a little coat of snow on our driveway. We didn't suspect that it was enough to loose traction with Ed's Audi. We chose to hit the garage rather than go over the hill into the woods. After we saw the damage we wondered, "Were there any other options available to us?"

Ed's poor car is going to be taking a trip to the body shop! It had some front end damage on the driver's side. It was a little depressing, but it could have been worse. We could have been driving the Mini!

1 comment:

  1. t has been so warm all winter, imagine my surprise when I had to drive all the way from Littleton last night on slippery roads. Even so, I guess it wasn't as bad as your roads, because I made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete