Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two Book Clubs, Two Websites

I've been working on a website for my Colorado Book Club, as well as my Maryland book club, and although they still need some tweaking, they are now presentable.

The Colorado book club started in 1996, and has over 150 books reviewed on it. You can visit it at http://www.highlandbookies.com/. We don't meet as often now, but we've read a LOT of books together! And we've been through a lot of experiences together. The books were just an excuse to share the journey together.

My brand new Maryland book club site can be visited at www.bookitsisters.com. We've read and reviewed ONE book together, but it's a nice group of ladies and I look forward to reading and sharing with them each month. Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment