Monday, September 18, 2017

Diamond Fork, Hobble Creek and Will

Ed and I took a drive along the Diamond Fork Road (off US 89), and back into Springville via Hobble Creek Canyon.

We were looking for fall colors, and found a few of them, but it looks like we were several weeks too early!

We saw some turkey buzzards and some cows. The cows were the only ones slow enough to get their pictures taken!

We were glad we took the truck, as a good section of the trail (about 45 minutes worth) was unpaved!

There were some very pretty views, but I was too nervous on the narrow and winding road to really appreciate it! Ed drove slowly and cautiously, which made me very happy!

Afterwards, we popped into our lawyer, Brian's office to sign our new Utah wills. The next time I drive a narrow, treacherous road, I'll be able to rest easier, knowing our temporal affairs are in order!


No comments:

Post a Comment