Sunday, May 13, 2018

Fun, Food and Family

We started celebrating Mother's Day Friday at lunch. It is so great to live close enough to celebrate with my siblings and mom! We went out to an Asian Buffet in American Fork, just like last year, but this year we had Ed and Jon join us!










Brittany brought the girls over Friday afternoon, as we had band practice this weekend. Mabel and Clementine went straight for the pantry and sat in their booster chairs! I guess they were hungry!


















Saturday Ed and I went to Mod Pizza to see if the new store in American Fork was just as good as our old store in Eldersburg. The answer was, "Yes!" That really hit the spot!














Saturday evening we went to a wedding reception for Allison Bailey, my cousin's daughter. It was fun seeing so many of my cousins there! This is just a smatering of them!This is a nice stage of life to be in! Retirement, travel and interesting hobbies. I'm going to help my cousin Kendall learn to play his new banjo!

On Mother's Day Ed and I went over to Mom's house, where she fed us dinner! I volunteered to bring it, but she was perfectly happy to cook! This is the last time you'll see her old kitchen. The demolition starts this week! She's getting new cabinets, appliances,  furniture and wood floors. It will be like having a new house without moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment