Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Walk in the Park

I had such a good day yesterday, that I thought we should try walking again this morning! We did two miles in Lambert Park, which may have been a bit much! I might have to rest up a bit this afternoon!

It was nice to get out and see some of the fall colors, though! I was afraid I might miss my favorite season of the year! I picked some colorful fall leaves to prepare for our last Alpine Nature Hike of the season!

There was some interesting light on the mountain as the sun from Dry Creek Canyon (to the right) peaked through the clouds. We're expecting some rain today, and are pretty excited about it.

On a happy note, my WBC went down a little to 50k. We're hoping it will continue to go down on my new daily pill and to avoid any more infusions!


No comments:

Post a Comment