Sunday, October 28, 2018

More Fall fun with Family

We enjoyed a special meal at Brittany's house Friday night. Brittany made grilled cheese, butternut squash soup and pumpkin pie!

Ed and I contributed a fun, colorful loaf of bread that we picked up at Lehi bakery!

Afterwards we went to the Provo Pioneer Village with our monkey and our pirate!

When it got dark we went down to the Provo River and road the pirate boat! It was magical and I got lots of good cuddles from Mabel, who loves her grandma!

Saturday morning we joined the Nuttalls for the children's concert at BYU. It featured the opera department and soloists from Handel's Theodora. It was helpful that we could read the words onscreen as they sang, but Mabel and Clementine were as good as gold despite the fact that they can't read!

I'm grateful to be able to do so much now! My treatments did not make me as sick as the last time, and other than some itching and a few minor side effects, I'm doing very well!

My WBC went down to 2.9 on Friday, which scared me, as it was below normal. The doctor assured me it would bounce back and not to worry about it! We'll see when I get labs Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment