Saturday, October 6, 2018

Friday Funday

We had a good time on Friday with the grandkids. Brittany told us a fun activity would be going to the store with them, just to look at Halloween items, and she was right! They are very easily entertained!

We also had a great time playing with them in the toy box at home!

Clementine loves sitting on the doll furniture, as well as doing whatever game Mabel dreams up for the two of them!

Brittany showed me how to do a Dutch braid, and gave me a fancy hairdo! I was hoping (in vain) that Ed would show some interest in learning how to do this for me!

John came over after work, and the Pinyon Rats got together to make music in the evening! It was so great! I have been feeling so good and dread going into my next round of chemo next week. I have to go in every day next week for a Rituximab infusion, which may put a damper on me having fun for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment