Thursday, October 18, 2018

Walking, Singing and Eating Ice Cream

We had so much fun walking with the ladies on Wednesday! It was exciting to be able to do Alpine Nature Hike #6 and complete the series! It was all about fall leaves, and we had a great time picking them and identifying them!

In the afternoon Debby Dickens went with Crystal and me to Day Murray Music to pick out some choir music for Christmas. Crystal played and Debby and I sang! We thought we were doing great till someone slammed the recital room door shut on us! Philistine!

We capped off a good day by stopping at Baked Bear on the way to the airport! They build a wicked ice cream sandwich, and are conveniently located right off the freeway close to Costco in Lehi, in case you need a fix!

It was nice having Crystal here for a few days. She and Ed had fun talking about blood! (Mine in particular!) They know much more about my condition than I do! I'm glad I have good caretakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment