Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Two days of Treatment

I just finished two long days of treatments at Huntsman. We went in at 7 a.m. and were home by 7 p.m. each day. Besides the unexpected delays, everything went well. I had to get three stabs on Monday to finally get my IV placed. Only two stabs on Tuesday! Then, delays in getting the labs ordered slowed us down, as well as a diluted sample on Tuesday, which had to be redrawn before I could be treated.

On Monday we had a visit from Reggie, the therapy dog, which cheered us up!

On Tuesday the entire University of Utah basketball team dropped by. Jason and Parker, here, gave us coupons for free tickets to see a game!

On even better news, my WBC has stayed in the normal range all week at 8k. My other blood components also look very good! Maybe that is why despite the treatment I am still feeling energetic and good!

I even felt good enough to go to Relief Society last night where I found out Tricia is my 7th cousin through our Swedish lines! That was exciting because most of my matches are through English lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment