Sunday, September 29, 2019

All in White for the Ward Party

Ed and I dressed as Colonel Sanders and Mr. Clean for the ward party Friday night. We won the best couples costume contest and got 6 tickets to the Utah jazz. We realize there were far better costumes there than ours, but we think we got the cancer sympathy vote. We'll take it!

It was fun seeing the James' beautiful home and wandering around their grounds.

We especially loved the Hobbit house built into the hillside and accessed through a secret door in the theater room.

I loved seeing all the creativity people had in their costumes. Tricia looked fantastic as Ruth Bader Ginsburg!  It was a great party and I hear we left before it really got cooking. People stayed late and did karaoke with a live band. We've got some great talent in the neighborhood!

I'm enjoying life now and feeling good. My blood is stable, but platelets still low at 33. I'll start treatment again when they get to 50. Next labs are on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment